Junior Pollinator Plan – All about the bees in trouble.
15 subsidised days left for this calendar year.
What are we going to talk about?
- Who & what are pollinators?
- Why are they important?
- The wonderful world of bees inside the colony?
- Why are pollinators & bees in trouble?
- Junior pollinator plan
- What can schools/families/parents do for bees?
- How can I help?
- Let’s get planting
- Understand what food the bee needs?
- Understand why he visits the flower?
- Why are a third of our Irish Bees in decline?
- We can all do something to help?
If you wish to have other biodiversity workshops please contact me directly, I work with a number of specialists in the Nature World.I am garda vetted, completed a child protection, first aid, & hill walking course.
Interesting fact – did you know that
Bumblebees sit on their eggs?
Interesting scientific Labeling of the morphology of a bee
How do bees see? Why not like us?
How does that effect the flowers that see?
Subsidized primary schools visits €100/€60 Full day
Heritage in schools scheme
Visits to Wicklow & Dublin